Covid-19 We’re Open By APPT ONLYCategory: Events
Covid-19 We’re Open by Appointment
New Store Hours CLOSED
Delivery in car by appointment only
Check back regularly for updated info.
We want you to know that we at Musician’s Workshop are doing everything we can to keep our customers, students and employees safe while providing the excellent personal service we are known for.
What we are doing:
- We are dedicated to an extremely high level of safety, cleaning the doors, credit card machines, sales counters, etc. hourly with sanitizer.
Asking customers as they enter the store to use our hand sanitizer before handling our instruments.
- We have formulated a spray sanitizer for our guitars, etc. using the guidance provided to us by Taylor Guitars, the largest builder of quality guitars in America. We are regularly cleaning all the instruments in our store in order for you to feel safe while shopping with us.
- We are constantly monitoring the situation so that we can adapt as quickly as needed.
Remote Sales Assistance:
- Most of our larger instruments, amplifiers, etc. can be found online at musiciansworkshop.com . While a “click to order” function is not available at this time, you may contact us through the website or give us a call and we will send the product to you in a timely manner.
- Delivery in Car by Appointment: we will be happy to transact your purchase by phone or online and bring your selection out to your car.
- All Lessons Are Cancelled until further notice. Our teaching staff is self-employed. Check with your teacher for more info.
- We are available as well to assist you in any that we can.
We recognize this is a challenging time for all and we remain committed to the safety of all our customers, our students and all of the Musician’s Workshop family.