Vote Musician’s Workshop!Category: Events
Get ready to vote! Once a year, thousands of residents and visitors celebrate what’s best and brightest about a very wonderful place — Western North Carolina. To honor our manifold passions, eccentricities and initiatives, this year’s ballot asks your opinion about hundreds of diverse things. We invite you to join in and vote with your passion and your knowledge.
By the way, you will not find categories for local bands and artists/craftspersons on this year’s ballot. Those categories will appear on separate summer ballots for people who are passionate about those categories — and give them a bigger spotlight.
Here are the rules for the 2016 Best of WNC Readers’ Poll:
- The voting period is Wednesday, April 6, through 11:59 p.m. (midnight) Wednesday, May 4.
- Your ballot must have at least 30 categories completed to be counted.
- One ballot per reader, please. We reserve the right to discard any ballot we deem fraudulent.
- Read and follow section and category instructions.
Have a problem voting? Call us Monday through Friday 9:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. at 251-1333. Or e-mail us at email@example.com
An important point before you get started…
- All categories are write-in.